What’s that? 2 of the PAX tried to sign up to Q at the same time? Imagine that……great problem to have. Thanks Flanksteak for allowing me to take today. With no plan just 18 hours prior to today’s workout, YHC thought about an old Mark Chesnutt song, ‘I’ll think of something’. I think the PAX enjoyed.
- Helicopters IC X 10
- Imperial Walkers IC X 10
- Michael Phelps IC X 10
- Heisman with a hold IC X 10
- SSH IC X 10
Long BH lap back to parking lot for:
- 10 Burpees
- 20 Hand Release Merkins
- 30 Squat Jumps
- 40 Lunges (20 each leg)
- 50 WWI’s
Partner up on south side of parking lot:
- Partner A: Runs suicide. Partner B: Plank Jacks; flap jack
- Partner A: Runs suicide. Partner B: Low slow flutter; flap jack
- Partner A: Bear Crawl to second cone, 10 Diamond Merkins Bear Crawl back. Partner B: LBC’s; flap jack
- Partner A: Crab Crawl to first cone, 10 Diamond Merkins, Crab Crawl back. Partner B: SSH
- Reverse long Blue Hawaiian Lap, back to parking lot. We repeated all of the above starting with 50 WWI’s, 40 Lunges, 30 Squat Jumps, 20 Hand Release Merkins, 10 Burpees. Partner work again with sprints down and back instead of suicides – everything else the same.
- American Hammers IC X 20
- Dying cockroaches IC X 15
- 10 Burpees OYO
Announcements: Iron Pax Challenge tomorrow, come join the fun – be on the lookout for note from Mr. Roboto. Also, F3 ENC Washington is having convergence on Saturday, 9.21 to celebrate their one year anniversary.
YHC closed in prayer. Always an honor to lead.
Great work this morning, certainly nice to have a break from the heat. Sign up to Q, you don’t have to have an elaborate plan, just think of something and do it.
McRib out! Don’t be a LTO!