- When: 11/02/19
- QIC: Mr. Roboto
- The Pax: 420, Plan B, Black Dog, Morning, Double Dipper, Cuddy, McRib, Mr. Roboto
8 men took advantage of the last day of Daylight Savings Time to get some good work in. It was brisk.
In our gathering spot, we started with Warm-a-rama:
- SSH x25 IC
- Good Morning x10 IC
- Carrot Pickers x10 IC
- Imperial Walkers x10 IC
- Blades of Glory x10 IC (arms stay straight)
- Tempo Merkins x10 IC
- More SSH waiting for our final arrival.
Indian Run out the main entrance and along road to the student/football parking area to start the Thang:
Four Corners Escalator: Mosey to each corner, LBC’s for the six and then until YHC said stop. At each corner the Pax performed the previous corners’ exercises followed by a new one.
- Corner 1 – 10 Jump Squats
- Corner 2 – 10 Jump Squats, 20 Squats
- Corner 3 – 10 Jump Squats, 20 Squats, 30 Sumo Squats
- Corner 4 – 10 Jump Squats, 20 Squats, 30 Sumo Squats, 40 Skater Jumps
Mosey to steps for 40 Johnny Dramas.
Partner Up – Partner A ran a sidewalk lap while Partner B did Bugarian Ball Busters (drop lunges to high knee up) with focus on one leg. Flap Jack, Plank Jack, Paddy Whack, then Rinse and Repeat with focus on other leg.
Mosey back to the lot for distance WMD-Rs.
- From one side of the lot, sprint to the far cone and then bear crawl to the end. Plank for six. Wide Merkins x10 SC
- Carioca back to the opposite cone, bear crawl to the end. Plank for six. Merkins x12 SC
- Carioca facing same direction to far cone, bear crawl to the end. Plank for six. Diamond Merkins x10 SC
- High Skips to opposite cone, bear crawl to the end. Plank for six. Ranger Merkins x10 IC.
Mosey to the back of the school to the hidden-in-plain-sight pullup bar. Wall sits while each pax take turns performing 5 pullups.
Continuing on around the school, quick stop for an audible when YHC saw some raised beds on which to do dips and merkins with a nice full range of motion. So 3 pax lined up at one gap between boxes for dips, 1 pax did merkins in the other gap between boxes, each x10 OYO, and the remaining pax did Imperial Walkers waiting for their turn. The exercises were good but the rotation could have used some work.
Back to the regularly scheduled program, and just on the other side of the greenhouse, another set of cones was set up for 7s. Exercises were Catalina Wine Mixers and Captain Thors. Really glad YHC didn’t go with 11s for this one.
Shuffle over to the grass and benches by the gym entrance for a round of Jack Webbs. Ratio was 1:4 4-count Mountain Climbers and Squats. We went to 5 and 20.
Quick Balls to the Wall with shoulder taps x10 IC.
Partner up again for Partner A BTTW/Wall Sits while Partner B did way too many bench step-ups per leg and Flap Jack.
Back to the shovel flag for Mary:
- Body Saws x10 IC
- LSF x20 IC
Pax counted us out, Name-a-rama, and closing.
Solid work this morning, pax made it all look easy. It should be nice and light next week at the start time, so come on out.