‘Twas cool and windy this morning by the river when our Pax of 7 gathered. Multiple Sandbags were on hand for our pleasure. Theme for the morning – Foundational Sandbag Exercises. Mission Statement, etc. given and Pax rucked up for:
Single lap (no Sandbags) around Union Point Park
- Partner A – Ruck Bear Crawl down & back; Partner B – Sandbag Cleans, 15x, then Ruck Al Gore for Partner; Flip Flop
- Partner A – Sandbag Toss down & back; Partner B – Ruck Merkins, 5x then Plank for Partner; Flip Flop
- Partner A – Alternating Shoulder Sandbag Drops, 20x; Partner B – Ruck Greg Louganis AMRAP; Flip Flop
- Partner A – Sandbag Burpees, 5x; Partner B – Breathe; Flip Flop
- Rucks on and form two columns
- Lead Pax of each column has 60 lb Sandbag and begins rucking, with other Pax in close pursuit
- Switch out on a rotating/as-needed basis
- Route: Union Point Park, R on E Front, L on Broad, L on Middle, L on S Front, R on Craven to waterfront and continue to back to Union Point Park via Troll Bridge
- Deposit Sandbags on Terra Firma
- Ruck Pass Thru, OYO, 20x
- Upright Ruck Row, OMU, 20x
Hard Stop 0615
Closed via Count, Name, Pray.
- Gander needs Pax for Bell Ringing. Starts Saturday, Dec. 4.
- Kraken (CSAUP) in Carterico on Saturday, Dec. 11. Ruck or Run
- GrowRuck Event coming to ENC March 2022 – Be on the lookout for more info.
- Happy 42nd Birthday to Ottoman
- Kotters to Goose – Modify as necessary!
- Get well soon to Black Dog – Missed you this morning. Your kind of beatdown.