A solid Pax of 4 posted in the Gloomy Thickness of this morning, ready to do some work. YHC posted a very late PreBlast and more or less had to come up with a plan driving in. Mission Statement and Disclaimer were given. Good to have Lt. Dan from F3Kinston this morning.
WARM-O-RAMA (No Rucks)
- SSH, IC, 10x
- Abe Vigoda, IC, 10x
- Sungods, IC, 10x, Reverso, IC, 10x
- Down/Up/Down Dog
- Ruck Up and move to grassy area
- 15x Sandbag Cleans while remaining Pax performed Al Gore. Rinse & Repeat until all Pax had a turn with the 60lb Sandbag
- 10x Sandbag Cleans while remaining Pax performed Imperial Walkers. Rinse & Repeat as before (Goose killing it here)
- 5x Sandbag Cleans while remaining Pax performed Al Gore. Rinse & Repeat as before
- Ruck Bear Crawl to cone and back. Approx. 20 yards one way
- Crab Walk to cone/Walk Crab back (no ruck)
- Partner Up with 1 ruck per team
- Spread Leg WWI with ruck pass between partners, 20x per Pax
- Get Back to Back with Partner – Ruck Pass Counter-Clockwise, 10 full revolutions; Clockwise, 10 full revolutions.
- Ruck along riverfront and under bridge. Pause at ramp for Rucked Up Merkins, 5x; Bear Crawl up ramp
- Continue rucking up bridge to observation deck
- Rucked Up Ranger Merkins, 10x
- Ruck back to edge of ramp; Rucked Up Merkins, 5x; Bear Crawl down ramp
- Ruck back to Sandbag
- Finish Strong with Sandbag Cleans, 15x while remaining Pax performed Al Gore. Rinse & Repeat until all Pax had a turn with the Sandbag. Peak heartrate here for YHC. Ottoman and Lt. Dan, however, barely breathing hard. Freaking studs.
Close out with count, names, & prayers. Sending well-wishes to Pyro while he is on IR.
Feel free to sign up to Q. YHC is carrying a heavy load by Q’ing what seems to be 3 out of every 4 Mondays.
Great work put forth by the Pax today. Glad to be a part of these HIMs.