7 HIMs gathered in The Gloom for an easy day of Ruck It. Once properly welcomed, Pax got started with:
- SSH, IC, 10x (no ruck)
- Ruck Thrusters, OMU, 8x
- Upright Ruck Rows w/ High Knees, OMU, 6x
- Ruck Hop Overs, OMU, 11x
- Rinse & Repeat for a total of 4 cycles
- For the significance of 8.6.11, ask a Pax that posted
- Rucks on plus 60lb and 40lb sandbag for movement to Unicorn’s poles in front of Purdy Mouth’s house
- Inverted Row, OMU, 6x (no ruck)
- Burpee with additional squat to finish, OMD, 6x (no ruck)
- Mountain Climbers, IC, 6x (no ruck)
- Ruck Get Ups, OMU, 6x
- Rinse & Repeat for total of 3 cycles
- Rucks on plus sandbags for return to Union Point Park
- Repeat of Thang 1 for 3 more cycles
- Bruce Lee – 10x per exercise plus 50s
Out of time – Hard Stop @ 0615
Counted, Named, Announced, Prayed.
F3Kinston 1 Year Anniversary this weekend. Details here: F3 Kinston- One Year – F3 Kinston
TClaps to Moonshine for completing his first GoRuck event in Wilmington Saturday. Earned his patch.
As we strive for continuous improvement over time, remember this mantra – The only easy day was yesterday.