15 Studs Join the First-Ever Thursdays @ The Point on a warm, humid morning, but the rain had let up!
- SSH IC x 15
- Mountain Climbers IC x 15
- “The Wave” Pull-Ups: All Pax in a hanging hold on the Gazebo; First Pax performs a pull-up, then on to the next, creating the “Wave”-like phenomenon of a sports stadium. 1 rep all around, then 2 reps all around
- Abe Vigodas IC x 15
- Carrot Pickers IC x 10
- Repeato the Wave Pull-Ups: 1 rep and then 2 reps
- Mosey via the Pedestrian bridge to the Convention Center Wall- Raccoon Crawl
- Reverse on the wall with lunge walks with twists. Don’t fall off the wall!
- “Evolution”: 10 Merkins, 20 Knee Wall Groiners (Hands on top of the wall, groiner up to your feet on the wall), 30 Cuddy’s (calf raises)
- “Patty Dips”: Partner Up: Partner A in Dip Position, Partner B straddles Partner A’s knees (Not too close Bitcoin). Exercise: Partner A Dips while partner B squats. At top of exercise, alternate hands to “patty-cake” We did 12, then WWI’s x 12
- Patty Dips x 10, WWIs x 10
- Patty Dips x 8, WWIs x 8
- Patty Dips x 6, WWIs x 6
- Patty Dips x 4, WWIs x 4
- Picked up the pace and knocked out Patty Dips x 2, WWIs x 2
- Move to the Convention Center Main parking lot for 7s: Burpees and Chinook Squats (3 Chinook arm circles followed by a squat)
- With time to spare, one more Raccoon Crawl
- Mosey to the drawbridge wall for People’s Chair 10-count down the line, followed by Wobbly People’s Chair 5 count on one leg, then flap jack to other leg for another 5-county
- All you got to the Gazebo
- Heels to Heaven IC x 15
- Pickle Pointers Tempo IC x 15
- LBCs IC x 25
Counted and named.
Announcements: New AO kicking off Friday morning at Union Point Park! Come out for some beginner yoga!
Prayed it out. Have a great day!