A strong pax of 8 HIMs posted for a round of LIIRs (Low Impact Interval Rucking). No FNGs present and no workout planned, so we warmed up with:
- SSH 4CICx5
- Sun Gods 4CICx5; flapjack
- Downward Dog
Rucked up and took off. At 5 min mark:
- Overhead Press OMUx15
Rucked up and took off. At 5 min intervals, continued stacking exercises until we did the following:
- Overhead Press OMUx15 – all stops
- Scoobies OMUx15 (Upright Ruck Row – say it fast) – stops 2-6
- Baby Bjorn Squats OMDx15 (ruck on front of your torso) – stops 3-6
- LSF w/raised Ruck 4CICx15 – stops 4-6
- Extended Skull Crushers OMDx15 – stops 5 & 6
- Box Cutters w/raised Ruck 4CICx15 – stop 6
Covered 2.3 miles!
Returned to Union Pointe Park behind schedule (I apologized appropriately). As a reminder, ‘If there is no plan, the plan will fail.’ Plan your Q’s, respect the time.
Counted, named and announced. NEXT MONDAY – AO CHANGE FOR RUCK IT! WILL MEET AT FORBES MOBILE HOME SUPPLY. Yep, that’s right, time for the pedestrian bridge – may be the last time we get to enjoy that BS. Come one, come all.
Prayed for all to read their pre-blasts and back-blasts and generally be good people.
A pleasure to lead.