A heavy day this morning at Ruck It. 4 HIM’s accepted YHC’s challenge and posted in the thickness of The Gloom, ready to do work. We gathered in grassy area near the Gazebo, where YHC had pre-positioned markers in preparation for the Beatdown.
Part 1 – Payne Box (Courtesy of Major Payne – F3 The Capital)
- Ruck Get Ups, 10x
- Ruck Bear Crawl, 20x (Each Arm Movement Forward = 1 Rep)
- Ruck Manmaker, 10x (Plank, Merkin, Right Shoulder Tap, Merkin, Left Shoulder Tap, Merkin, Recover to Standing = 1 Rep)
- Ruck Flop, 20x (Army Crawl w/ each Ruck Flop = 1 Rep)
- Overhead Ruck SitUps, 10x (Each Rep Starts/Finishes with Ruck Overhead on Ground)
- Ruck Drag, 20x (Bear Crawl Position, Drag Ruck, Alternate Arms, Each Arm Movement Forward = 1 Rep)
- Ruck Squats, 20x
- Ruck Lunge Walk, 10x (Knee to Ground Each Step, 1 Step = 1 Rep)
Rinse & Repeat with Reps cut in half for Round 2
Recover with briskly paced Ruck over Trent River Bridge and back. Distance of approx. 1.1 miles covered in roughly 15 mins. Slightly better than a 4 mph pace.
Part 2 (Courtesy of 529 – F3 Puget Sound)
- 1 minute Ruck Elbow Plank (Breaking of Plank position = 5 Ruck Burpees)
- Squirrels, 15x (Squat with Ruck Curl at top of movement)
- LSF with Ruck Overhead Press, IC, 30x
- Ruck Merkins, 10x
- Thrusters, 15x (Squat with Overhead Press at top of movement)
- 1 minute Ruck Standard Plank (Breaking of Plank position = 5 Ruck Burpees)
No penalties handed out. Rinse & Repeat. Due to time constraints, 2nd round was half the number of 1st round. Again, no penalties.
Hard Stop 0617.
COT with announcements (Sasquatch) & Prayer. YHC forgot Name-O-Rama. Apologies to the Pax.
Excellent work put forth by the Pax today. McRib really enjoyed the Warm-O-Rama portion of the morning.