What a beautiful morning! Purdy Mouth joined YHC for Ruck It today. With very little fanfare, we rucked up and got started:
- Warm-up lap around Union Point Park block
- One Pax would carry, in addition to his ruck, the 40 lb sandbag for 1/2 lap
- At each 1/2 lap interval, Pax would perform certain Ruckercise and/or Sandbaggercise
- 2nd Pax would carry sandbag back to beginning — enjoyed conversation so much, a couple of times we each forgot we were toting the sandbag, and therefore did not switch at the 1/2 lap point — carried full for full lap
- Rinse & Repeat until Hard Stop
- Beatdown included (but not necessarily limited to):
- Rucked Up Merkins, OMD, 20x
- Rucked Up Squats, OMD, 20x
- Ruck Curl w/ Overhead Press, IC, 20x
- Rucked Up Bear Crawl
- Sandbag Cleans, 20x with Partner holding Al Gore & Flip Flop
- Upright Ruck Rows, IC, 15x
- Bent Over Ruck Rows, IC, 15x
- Alternating Over-the-Shoulder Sandbag Drops, 20x with Partner performing Rucked Up Lunges, 10x per leg
Closed with a gorgeous sunrise!
YHC has an extra ruck for anyone interested in giving Ruck It a try.
Faulkner on Q for the rest of the week.