- Text Pyro @ 252-670-6023 tonight or at 0525 Weds to Post.
- From the F3 Social Distancing Team: https://twitter.com/F3SocialDist/status/1247622732638031881/photo/1
- Helpful Video for Bomb Jacks (aka Star Jacks) and Eskimo Merkins: https://twitter.com/F3_ItalianJob/status/1247639852708921344
- Text me if questions about any of the exercises.
- If you finish all 5 rounds with time to spare, go back to Round 1 and so on.
Makhtar N’Diayes- From plank position, a 4-count exercise in which you put each elbow to the ground and then back into regular plank. Named for late ’90s Sengalese basketball player at UNC notorious for his elbows. Pronunciation: MAC-tar JIE – rhymes with “sky”.
Carolina Dry Docks- Modified push-up. Bend only your elbows, allowing body to drop head toward hands without lowering your six.
Flutters- Ab exercise done laying on your back. Legs off the ground, alternate kicking legs as if you’re swimming. Usually done in cadence.
Seal Jacks- Side-straddle hop but with arms in front instead of overhead (https://www.vectorstock.com/royalty-free-vector/seal-jacks-sport-exersice-silhouettes-of-woman-vector-23532076)
Bomb Jacks, aka Star Jacks- See video; also: Combination of Side Straddle Hop and Squat Jump usually done OYO. From balled up squat position jump up and spread your arms and legs into an X or “star” then return to balled up squat position.
Eskimo Merkins- Merkin where you touch your nose to the ground and each time increase the nose touches by 1. So for 1, touch nose to ground once, then rep 2 touch nose twice, and at rep 10, there are also 10 nose touches.