- WHAT: 03/27/2020 Virtual Workout
- WHERE: Where You're At
- WHEN: "Gather" 0525, Start 0530, Stop 0615
- WHO: Any man or FNG
- WEATHER: 55, No Rain
- WHY: Why Not?
Join in the F3 Social Distancing Fun (https://twitter.com/F3SocialDist/status/1243320803300687879)
- Ski Abs- https://www.flickr.com/photos/fatfrocks/16514887073
2. Russian Twist = American Hammer
3. Makhtar N’Diayes- From plank position, a 4-count exercise in which you put each elbow to the ground and then back into regular plank. Named for late ’90s Sengalese basketball player at UNC notorious for his elbows. Pronunciation: MAC-tar JIE – rhymes with “sky”.
4. Shoulder Raises (Will do them sans-weights): https://www.coachmag.co.uk/exercises/shoulder-exercises/206/lateral-raises-%E2%80%93-how-do-them-and-why-you-should
5. Mary Catherine’s (Iron Mikes with arms straight up “praying”): https://www.google.com/search?q=Sister+Mary+Catherines+workout&rlz=1C1JZAP_enUS761US761&oq=Sister+Mary+Catherines+workout&aqs=chrome..69i57j33.1298j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#kpvalbx=_IUB9XpbsNoaxggfytqnQDw24