A Pax of 4 posted to greet the dawning of a new day this morning. Weather was a bit cool, and some of the Pax responded with long pants, toboggans, multiple layers, etc. Mission Statement and Disclaimer were given and we got started with a warm-up lap around the Union Point Park block. With blood coursing through our veins, the Pax got busy in earnest with:
- Bear Crawl width of grass field – Road to River (longer of two fields chosen by YHC)
- Lunge Walk width of grass field – River to Road
- Single Lap around block
- Bear Crawl with Ruck Drag width of grass field – Road to River
- Partner up – Partner A Dips, IC, 10x; Partner B Squats & Flap Jack
- Bear Crawl width of grass field – River to Road
- Ruck down S. Front St to Craven St for Overhead Ruck Press, 15x
- Ruck to Middle St for Ruck Curls, 15x & Upright Ruck Rows, 15x
- Ruck to Butterball’s Ring of Honor at Metcalf St. for Reverse Grip Irkins, 15x & Bent Over Ruck Rows, 15x
- Ruck to Robinson & Stith parking lot for 1 minute Plank
- Reverse Course and return to Butterball’s Ring of Honor for Bent Over Ruck Rows, 15x & Reverse Grip Irkins, 15x
- Ruck to Middle St for Upright Ruck Rows with 10 second hold on last rep, 15x & Ruck Curls, 15x
- Ruck to Craven St for Overhead Ruck Press with 10 second hold on last rep, 15x
- Ruck back to Union Point Park with Ruck Run/Shuffle from entrance to Gazebo.
- Hard Stop @ 0615
COT for count-off and Name-O-Rama.
Please note, Ruck It is NOT a Bitcoin-only led AO. One might think this by looking at the Q signup sheet, but in reality, anyone can be a Q here. While it remains a pleasure/honor to lead, YHC does not want to rob any other Pax of the same opportunity. My only recourse as Q would be to make this AO more “enjoyable” for the Pax by spending waaay more time on the ground getting wet, dirty, grassy, cold, and who knows what else. With that said, YHC will most likely not be on Q for Monday, Nov 18.
Peeping Tom on Q for Bushwood. Don’t miss it!