A 4-Pax posted to this morning’s rendition of Ruck It. With today being the 21st, our theme centered around the number 21. Mission Statement and Disclaimer were given. Started with:
- Warm-Up Lap around the Union Point Park block
- Ruck Swings, OMU, 21x
- Ruck Curls, IC (4ct.), 21x
- Lap around block with Suitcase Carry and switch hands at halfway point
- Ruck Chest Press, OMU, 21x
- Static Chest Press with LSF, IC (4ct.), 21x
- Lap around block with Ruck Run/Shuffle intervals – Double Dipper earned extra credit by running entire lap
- Rucked Up Irkins, OMU, 21x
- Rucked Up Squats, IC (4ct.), 21x
- Lap around block with Ruck on Front and alternating backwards walk
- Overhead Ruck Press, OMU, 21x
- Upright Ruck Rows, IC (4ct.), 21x
- Ruck out of park and across bridge. On the way back, Pax stopped at the observation deck
- Fly-Away Merkins, OMU, 21x
- Calf Raises, IC (4ct.), 21x
- Return to starting point with a Ruck Run/Shuffle over the last 100 yards or so for good measure.
Hard Stop with COT – Prayers for Double Dipper’s mom having aneurysm surgery.
Overall, a very satisfying morning which spoke to my budding OCD (or CDO if you prefer, since it is in alphabetical order). In total, we performed 10 exercises of 21 reps each, and covered approximately 1.9 miles (plus or minus) for a tidy 10/21/19. YHC had an extra ruck ready for FlankSteak, as he had expressed interest, or at least some curiosity, in posting to Ruck It. But alas, there was no joy as the mighty FlankSteak did not post. One can only hope that the pull of Unicorn’s Fartlek was too much and the he posted there.
Gander on Q for the rest of the week at Bushwood and The Point. Must be birthday time. Come ready for a couple of great mornings.