A hearty Pax of 5 posted this morning for the weekly rendition of Ruck It. Kotters to Purdy Mouth (sadly, sans tights) and Schrute. Gathered in the Gazebo where the Mission & Disclaimer were given.
- Sungods, IC, 10x Forward; 10x Backwards
- Shoulder/Tricep Stretch OYO
- Touch you toes (Hamstring Stretch), OYO
Pax assembled at rear of YHC’s pickup truck where several logs were waiting. Each log was, generally speaking, long enough for 2 Pax. One log was a little longer, and therefore provided ample room for 3 Pax.
- Log Sit Ups, OMU, 15x
- Log Sit Ups OMU, 15x — Much uncontrolled laughter here between Purdy Mouth and HIlfiger. Something about Three Men and a Log …
- Log Chest Press, OMU, 15x
- Partner A – Log Flips, 10x down, 10x back; Partner B – Plank — Flip Flop (Al Gore for the 6)
Pair Up for Ruck Log Carry with several stops for exercise. Free Pax to rotate with a log-totin’ Pax as needed. Route covered Gazebo, down E. Front Street to Traffic Circle, down Broad Street to Middle Street, Middle Street to S. Front Street and back to Gazebo. Exercises performed were (Non log-carrying Pax performed exercised with Ruck):
- Alternating Log Shoulder Press, OMU, 20x
- Log Curls, OMU, 20x
- Upright Log Rows, OMU, 20x
Upon return to Gazebo, coupons were deposited back into YHC’s pickup truck. With a couple of minutes remaining, we performed:
- Ruck Swings, OMU, 20x
- Bent Over Ruck Rows, OMU, 20x
Counted off, Name-O-Rama and Prayer. Lifted up an opportunity for Prison Ministry to present the Gospel.
YHC needs to increase the intensity of these workouts. Will work on it. In the meatime, feel free to sign up to Q.
Very good start to the week, men. Peeping Tom on Q for Bushwood.