- WHAT: Under the Radar - Week 0 of the Iron Pax Challenge
- WHERE: 604 Pearson Cir (Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/eJAjhc6Lokr28d5N7)
- WHEN: Thursday, 8/29 - Gather 0525, Hard Start 0530, Hard Stop when the 6 finishes - Shouldn't be more than 30-40 minutes.
- WHO: Any man or FNG
- WEATHER: Dorian is still a few days off, so it will be nice and dry-ish
- WHY: Like McRib said, to push each other to get better. And I'm not trying to steal from Black Ops, but this is more fun.
- PREVIEW: 24 Squats, 24 Merkins, 24 Walking Lunge Steps (count right leg only), 400 meter run (measured, not estimated), 6 Rounds for Time
Since Black Ops is now an official AO, I’m coining “Under the Radar” as the new non-sactioned workout. We’ll kick it off with Week 0 of the 2019 Iron PAX Challenge. You don’t have to be registered for the challenge to participate, but if you come, why not register. If you have no intention of registering, still come anyway. YHC will need a little push from friends to post his best score. Week 0 doesn’t officially count towards the score, but it’s great starting point.
As of this morning, there are 2,636 Pax representing 103 regions. Alleviate your FOMO early on and register now. McRib and Roboto are official. Pony up and sign up.
It wasn’t officially mentioned in the Bushwood Backblast but YHC is sure it was mentioned in COT anyhow, right McRib?
Anyhow, I’m hosting the workout at my house since I’m out with a case of WOT (Wife Outta Town) and I got 2.0s that I can’t leave alone.
To be clear, YHC doesn’t expect to win the Iron Pax Challenge. You’re welcome to have similar or far different expections, but don’t let expectations of not winning keep you from participating since that’s not what it’s about.
Here’s the official Iron Pax Challenge Preblast from F3 Greenwood. I’ve got the 400M measured out.
Register and submit scores/times here: https://f3greenwood.com/ironpax-form/