A strong group of 15 including 4 jrs posted for a humid Bear. Can really tell a difference in temps between the 7am and the 530a starts. 2 FNGs (Little Johnny – Purdy mouth 2.0 and Toad – Tree Frog’s buddy), mission and disclaimer announced and off we went.
- SSH IC x 30
- Carrott pickers IC x 20
- Abe Vigodas IC x 20
- Sun gods IC x 9 each direction
- Burpies x 5 OYO
- 2 Indian run lines around school
- intermission in run at steps for: high knees x 20 ea leg OYO, calf raises x 50 OYO, dips x 20 together
- Merkins/Imperial walkers. Bear crawl there and mosey back
- Peoples chair 5 count each man
- Burpies/Mike Tysons. Lt Dan there and mosey back
- Carolina dry docks/Am Hammers: High skip there and mosey back
- Bear crawl Indian run
- LBCs x 50
- Low slow flutter x 30
- Need Q for Fartlek on 7/15
- Sasquatch in Greenville on 7/27
- Prayer Requests:
- Those in Gulf coast impacted by Hurricane Barry
- Several were going to help double dipper move furniture at his house – strong work!
Great work on this hot, humid morning. Till next time!