Hello Friends. 7 energetic men showed up to contest the F3 Masters. Rain stayed away. No FNGs and off we went.
- Mosey to track
- SSH x 30 IC
- Windmills x 20 IC
- Carrott pickers x 20 IC
- Sun gods x 10 IC ea direction
- Quad stretches OYO
- Pull-ups x 5
THE THANG – mosey to golf course (practice field)
- each member of Pax is “player” per hole
- ball thrown to cones (number of throws depending on par – 3,4 or 5)
- first throw followed by 10 merkins
- second throw (for par 4, 5) followed by 10 merkins, 10 AHs (double count)
- third throw (for par 5) followed by 10 merkins + 10 AHs + 10 imperial walkers (double count)
- Player calls out exercise from tee to ball (and between throws)
- Putting – golf ball has to hit the flag.
- At the turn, grabbed an adult beverage with 20 dips and then People’s chair
- 2 Eagles including a Hole in One by II Fingers
- 16 Birdies
- No missed putts = no extra burpies
- Strong performance by the PAX!
No time for MARY
- Prayers for Kate Keenhold as she recovers from her foot/ankle injury. Fortunately, Craig reports recent positive news that she will not require surgery
- Prayers for family of Pam Jessup who passed away suddenly yesterday
- Prayers for family of Marc Jessup in the loss of his father
- Be on the look out for information about Jacksonville AO start up – ?Mother’s Day weekend
- It looks like Kevorkian is on for Fartlek on Mon – Birthday Q!
Strong work. Always a pleasure to lead!