AFAP = As Fast As Possible
Straight-Up Rucking, Homey. No Ruckercise this morning, just a different challenge to try to get better. A Pax of 4 posted in the cold, windy and misty gloom, each carrying anywhere from 30 – 40 lbs. in his favorite weight-bearing apparatus. Rucking Pace intervals were the order of the day with alternating periods of “standard” rucking and AFAP rucking.
- Leave Union Point Park Gazebo at standard pace and across Trent River Bridge to stop light near Outback.
- AFAP pace back across bridge to traffic circle
- Standard pace continuing up E. Front Street to Queen and then to Craven (near Salvation Army store)
- AFAP pace from Craven/Middle Street confluence all the way down Middle to S. Front St.
- Standard pace back to vehicles
- With 4 minutes left, AFAP pace around the block and back to vehicles
- Circle up for Name-O-Rama, Announcements and Prayer — Need a Q for Jan. 28 as Bitcoin will be indisposed that day
- Approximate distance covered 2.8 – 2.9 miles (as measured by YHC’s odometer)
Great work this morning. Honored to be a part of it.
Ruck It Pax are becoming beasts. F3 Sasquatch, here we come.