A PAX of 17 sought to fight the cold and get it done.
- SSH IC x 20
- Goofballs IC x 20
- Sweat Angels- On your six do a double dolly (arms and legs at 6″ off the ground) like you’re making a snow angel.
- Ring of fire slides with squat call out
- Mosey from the point to E Front St.- 10 Burpees OYO
- Mosey to Craven St Corner- 10 4x4s OYO
- Mosey to Middle St Corner- 10 Double Merkin Burpee OYO
- Mosey to the railroad tracks/Hancock St.- 10 Burpees OYO
- Mosey to Metcalf/History Center Ramp
- Partner Up: Partner A- 5 Progressive Box Jumps on the Cement Seats- Partner B- Butkus (rapid step-ups x 30 seconds on the curb). Rinse and Repeat
- Mosey to the History Center Steps- Merkin Ladder up, lunges to 2nd level, Merkin ladder x 2. This was easier than expected, so we repeated with 4 merkins per step
- Mosey to the History Center Boardwalk Corner: BLIMPS: 5 Burpees, 10 Lunges (Each Leg), 15 Imperial Walkers (4-count), 20 Merkins, 25 Plankjacks (2-count), 30 Squats
- Stop at the corner of boardwalk- B
- Stop at halfway up next boardwalk- BL
- Stop at History Center Parking lot- BLI
- Stop at the back of Skysail Condos- BLIM
- Stop at back of the Convention Center- BLIMP
- Stop at field next to the Gazebo- BLIMPS
- We ran out of time for ASCENDING TESTICLES…next time!
- Box Cutters to close it out IC x THIRTY
If you haven’t Q’ed, SIGN UP! Co-Q with someone. It’s worth it!