Temps in the high 30s didn’t sway 7 men from posting this morning. “Don’t mind being cold, don’t mind being wet but don’t want to be wet and cold” — Q’s goal was to stay dry. No FNGs, so off we went.
- SSH x 30 IC
- Goofballs (aka Hillbillies) x 20 IC
- Cotton pickers x 20 IC
- Travoltas x 20 IC each side
- Parking lot
- Full lap – 10 burpies, repeat
- Lap – 25 ranger merkins, repeat
- Lap – On parking bumper: 25 incline merkins, 20 dips; repeat merkins/dips
- Front yard, partners
- Partner A: Karoake run, B: people’s chair (without wall) with air presses, switch roles then repeat
- A: Karoake run. B: American Hammer’s, switch then repeat
- A: Lunge there, high knees back, B: LBCs, switch then repeat
- A: Defensive slides (ball-u-man), B: Merkins or Mtn climbers, switch then repeat
- Courtyard at front of school
- Box jumps x 20 OYO
- Bulgarian split squats x 10 each leg
- LBCs (legs on box) x 50
- Oblique crunches x 25 ea leg
- Turkey Trot on Thurs at 745am @ Taberna. https://runsignup.com/Race/NC/NewBern/TwinRiversYMCATurkeyTrot
- Lil Wayne or Unicorn on for Fartlek.
Strong work. Always pleasure to lead!