11 ambitious dudes showed up for a workout with some planning a more important relief workout afterwards. Nice temp in 60s but NBHS was still soggy.
- SSH x 30 IC
- Sun gods x 15 IC ea direction
- Wind mills x 20 IC
- Burpies x 6 OYO
- Hillbillies x 20 IC
- Downward and Upward dog
- Indian run with 8lb weight
THE THANG (stations, partner A and B)
- Station 1 – partner A: Bear crawl up and down stairs, partner B: curls with band, 1 min each excercise then switch
- Station 2 – Balls to the Wall and People’s chair
- Station 3 – Imperial walker, American Hammer
- Station 4 – LBCs with ball toss
- Station 5 – Mtn climbers, Plank jacks
- Station 6 – Dips, Decline Merkins
- Station 7 – Lunges with dumbbells, Squats
- Station 8 – Box jumps, step ups
Rinse and repeat, 30 secs each exercise.
- Olique crunches x 20 IC each side
- Low slow flutter x 30 IC
- Fartlek 9/24 – Unicorn or Harris Teeter
- Bushwood 9/26 – Lil Wayne
- Great work Pax in helping our fellows and other citizens during this incredibly difficult time post Florence. Group going to Honeywagon’s from the Bear and then a group meeting downtown to go to Pyro’s (can park at Flanksteaks and Purdy Mouth’s firm).
- McRib encourages those coming in restaurants to bring in household supplies for employees that are in need.
- Proud of the support this Pax is showing the community. Please let any of us know if you need help.