Humidity Fooschmidity turned out in full force! At 74° & 99% humidity, it made for some tough breathing at times.
A pax of 7 posted to get better and sweat. Welcome to StaPuft – new pax transferred from Carterico. No FNGs, welcome & disclaimer were abbreviated and off we started.
- SSH 4CICX20
- Carrot Pickers 4CICX10
- Downward Dog
- Baseball Stretches OYO
- Seal Claps 4CICX20
- Catalina Wine Mixers 4CICX20
We moseyed to the Lacrosse Field and lined up along the sideline facing across the field. After reading that repeating BLIMPS was either stale or a rut, I decided something new was needed. So, in the spirit of the Quarter Pounder at The Bear, I decided to mix it up with Big Macs.
- Burpees OYOX10, mosey across field to other sideline, Al Gore for the 6
- Imperial Walkers 4CICX20, mosey across
- Gorilla Humpers 4CICX20, mosey across
- Mountain Climbers 4CICX20, mosey across
- Aiken Legs (20 squats, 20 squat jumps, 20 lunges, 20 Iron Mikes OYO), mosey across
- Crucifix Flutters 4CICX20, mosey across
- Sumo Squats OMDX20
- Snake Run around field
- Rinse & Repeat
Moved to aluminum bleachers for:
- Irkins OMDX20
- Dirkins OMDX20
Moseyed back to traffic circle.
- American Hammers 4CICX20
- Crucifix Box Cutters 4CICX20
Called it 3 min short – gassed & hard to breathe.
Counted, named and announced: July 9th – Clown Car at 12:30 Food Lion James City to travel to base to see Double Dippers retirement ceremony. Please let Double Dipper know if you plan to attend. Will need to get on the list at the gate. Otherwise, you will get the cavity search.
Always a pleasure to lead!