7 men came to YHC’s house this morning to kick off New Bern’s participation in the Iron Pax Challenge. After a quick explanation of how it all works, Pax had a quick warmarama.
- Bend over and pick stuffs x8 IC
- Boxer Skip Jump Ropes x10 IC
- Windmills x10 IC
- Sungods x10 IC forward then backward
Week 0 workout commenced. 6 rounds of the following for time to complete.
- 24 Squats
- 24 Merkins
- 24 Walking Lunge Steps (count right leg only)
- 400 meter run (measured, not estimated) – YHC had two glowing cones set out to denote starting point and turnaround point totaling 400 meters.
This very simple workout routine was really quite tough, at least for everyone but Kevorkian and Plan B, who totally crushed it. Well done by everyone.
Below are the times for your submission, which can be done here: https://f3greenwood.com/ironpax-form/
If you haven’t registered yet, give it about 15 mintues for the submission for to poulate with your name so that you can submit your time.
Truly, thanks for coming out this morning and coming to my house no less. YHC would certainly not have performed as well without everyone else there this morning pushing alongside.
Remember to submit your score by Saturday, August 31 11:59:59 PM. Again, it won’t count towards your final score, but it’s a good trial run to learn how to do it.