A Pax of 17 gathered in the ever increasingly warm gloom for a midweek gathering of fitness, fellowship & faith. Through the darkness of the gloom, the lights of the 10-S courts were calling. The theme of the pre-blast title was followed. No FNGs, so we jumped into:
- Seal Jacks 4CICx10
- Sprinklers 4CICx10
- Smurf Jacks 4CICx10
- Sun Gods 4CICx10, reverso
- Stretching OYO
Scout Run to 10S courts – squats at intervals
Entered the 10S courts and lined up on the sidelines facing across the two courts. A succession of exercises were performed after a successful suicide run across the 10S courts. Total suicide count? You guessed it – 10. I apologize for all the 10, 15 & 20 counts – suicides got me more than I expected. Each suicide followed by:
- Squat Thrusts 4CICx10
- Squirkins OYOx10; flapjack
- Seal Crawl – cross court & back
- STTF (sacks to the fence) – pax count of 10 each
- Spiderman Crawl – cross court & back
- San Antonio Shuffle OYOx10
- Star Jacks 4CICx10
- Scorpion Dry Docks SCx10 OMD; flapjack
- Stump Huggers 4CICx10
- Suicide Squats 4CICx10
Scout Run back to parking lot via a Blue Hawaiian ending.
- Squeaky Bed Dolly 4CICx10
- Starfish Crunch 4CICx10 (performed incorrectly by YHC, but we still did an effective movement)
- Sweat Angels 4CICx10
For some strange reason to finish our time, a Scout Run was called back to the Bushwood entrance and back. Overzealous mistake – won’t happen again.
Good news for Cuddy – no broken ribs, but still a painful fall during b-ball. Someone said something about a 35 age limit or something… Continued prayers for all.
I hope everyone got something out of this morning – I appreciate the opportunity to lead.