YHC expected rain, wind, and a slim crowd but was pleasantly surprised with the weather and the PAX of 27. With tales of a line of storms headed up the river, we moved right into
- Cotton Pickers IC x 12
- Windmills IC x 12
- SSH IC x 30
- Michael Phelps IC x 12
- Overhead tricep stretches OYO
Mosey from parking lot to the area under the clubhouse.
Elevens OYO. Climb over rail. Increasing number of Burbees starting at 1. Climb back over rain. Decreasing number of American Hammers (4 count) starting as 10. Lots of sweat early on.
Partner up. As a partnership, complete a total of 200 of the following exercises. Partner A completes exercises IC while Partner B performs an alternative exercise.
- 200 Merkins IC in groups of 20 while other partner performs People’s Chair against a column or wall. Alternate after each set of 20 to reach 200. Lot of burn.
- 200 LBC IC in groups of 25 while other partner performs 6 inch leg raise. Alternate after each set of 25 to reach 200. Lots of pain.
- 200 Squats IC in groups of 25 while other partner performs Balls to the Wall against a column or wall. Alternate after each set of 25 to reach 200. Lots of moans…even a plea for some running.
- 200 Air Presses IC in groups of 50. Lots of shock that air can be so hard to lift.
Thanks to Flanksteak and Oz for leading the cadence for Partner B’s exercises. Sufficiently beat down, mosey back to the parking lot for
- Alphabet. Trace capital letters with legs. IC.
- WWI IC x 30
Overall, lots of great effort, work, and attitude. Also, a great pleasure to lead.
Consider contribution to Cottle Park efforts. See website for Go Fund Me details OR bring a check to Bubbleguts on Wednesdays. Go Fund Me will remain active through the end of June. Conclude with short prayer.