14 gentlemen plus yours truly posted this AM in the gloom w/ a slightly muggyish but refreshing breeze. It was good to see all present and hear about holiday happenings of past. We began with the Warm – O – Rama w/o any FNGs.
- Side Straddle Hops – 15 IC 4CT
- Chinnoks – 10 IC 4CT
- Sun Gods – 10 IC 4CT (Reverse 1/2 way)
- Imperial Walkers – 10 IC 4CT
- Downward Dog – OYO (Stretch all around you know what you need)
- Transition to Upward Dog – OYO (Peg style if you so choose)
- Burpos (Squaty Burpees)- 10 4CT OYO (Your only cheating yourself)
With spirits high and not much perspiration at this point we Indian ran to the Round-A-Bout where we had 2 sets of cones spaced appprox. 10 yds apart. Each cone had 1 or 2 tennis balls with exercises written in secrete code (my handwriting). We divided into to two teams and began the Thang
Due to humidity levels PAX was cautioned to hydrate accordingly and as often as they needed.
Each team sends one man to retrieve ball and return to begin exercises. Entire team completes exercise prior to next member retrieving the next ball so on and so forth;
- 20 Squats
- 30 Merkins
- 40 LBC
- 50 Mountain Climbers
- 80 Sit ups
- 90 Squats
- 100 SSHs
- Laps around field were also interspersed among the evolution for good measure.
Not enough time to repeato so each team planked it for some caterpillar box jumps 2 x thru for assurance.
Mosey back to Flag Poles for the Mary. We called a Billy Run at the entrance to the park back to flag poles those of us who were gassed managed to make it back regardless, while several poured the coals on and jetted it on home. Nice job men.
- Hurricane Hoedowns (Flutter Circuit) x 7 IC we repeated 6 IC……moved on to next exercise……..
- Chinook Squats – 10 IC 4CT
- Captain Thors – 10 IC 4CT
- E2K – 10 IC 4 CT and switch legs repeato
- Dealers choice
- O Face with the Monkey Humpers 40 IC 4CT
- OZ with the elevator Merkins until the arms were jello
- Nicely done men.
Circle of Trust
- No announcements or prayer requests
- Acolyte on deck for The Bear
- QIC closed us out in prayer
Hydrate, Hydrate, Hydrate
Thanks to F3 New Bern for bringing us all together even when we really don’t feel much like it. It’s always great to be around good people. Thanks PAX.