12 Gents gathered at NBGCC on a much cooler than anticipated morning ready to push. With no FNGs, YHC still felt it necessary to recite the Mission Statement of F3 after the previous two Qs of last week pulled it off perfectly. It’s a good practice, and the studying paid off.
Warm O Rama
- Quad stretches OYO
- Oz knee pulls OYO
- Michael Phelps X 10 IC
- Downward dog calf stretches OYO – into plank, then one regular Merkin, hold plank
- Slow “gripping” Merkin (SGM) demonstrated (focus is on hands tightly gripping the asphalt, and a much slower pace ). This is the type of Merkin we would be utilizing throughout the morning.
- Mosey out of CC, left on Camelia, Tenella loop up to a right on Morgan Lane. Once at Morgan, sprint to stop sign at other end of Morgan. Plank for the 6. Then, 20 slow “gripping” Merkins OYO.
- Mosey back onto Country Club towards Garber. At roughly the 100 yard mark (or 200 if you’re Oz) prior to Garber, sprint to near end of parking lot on Fairway, plank for the 6. Then, 20 SGMs OYO.
- Mosey around Garber parking, right onto Fairway, up Greenwood, right on Country Club Dr – once at stop sign sprint to Garber parking on left, plank for the 6. Then, 20 SGMs OYO.
- Mosey back around CC Dr, left on Greenwood onto Fairway, at 100 yard mark sprint to Garber parking, plank for the 6. Then, you guessed it, 20 SGMs OYO.
- Mosey back to NBGCC, gave all we had down the driveway to employee parking lot, plank for the 6, 20 SGMs OYO (we couldn’t stop at 80, right?)
- American Hammers X 30 IC
- Low slow flutter X 20 IC
- Dying cockroach X 50 IC
Skid Loader on Q for Bushwood, Bomble on Q for The Point where we need a good showing, McRib back on Q for The Bear. YHC closed in prayer, thankful for our group, praying for patience/kindness in all situations.
Great work today men. Roughly 3 miles, 100 Slow, “Gripping” Merkins. YHC was/is gassed.
Truly an honor to Q this morning, thanks for pushing me.
Don’t be a LTO – McRib