15 Pax gathered on a balmy Wednesday morning to take on the daily grind. No FNGs this morning so YHC gave a quick disclaimer and we began
- Sun Gods x10 IC forward
- Sun Gods X10 IC backward
- Cotton Pickers X15 IC
- Windmills X15 IC
- High Knees X IC
- Downward Dog Stretches
- 5 Burpees OYO
We then moseyed over to hole #1 where 5 glow sticks were laid out, each 25 yards apart forming 100 yard runway.
- Sprint to the 25 yard glow stick and do 25 merkins, Run backwards to Goal line and 25 more merkins.
- Sprint to the 50 and do 50 Heels to Heaven, Backwards to Goal Line 50 more Heels to Heaven.
- Sprint to the 75 and do 75 Alt. Shoulder Taps, Run backwards to the goal line 75 more Alt. Shoulder Taps.
- Sprint to the hundred and do 100 LBC, backwards to the start for 100 more
We then moseyed under the club house where each man grabbed a piece of wall on we performed:
- Wall Taps x10 IC 4 count
- Peoples Chair with Air Presses x 15
- Merkin wall taps x10 IC 4 count
- 1 Leg Peoples Chair with Air Presses x 15 (done twice to switch legs)
Rinse and Repeat
Mosey back to hole #1 for 7s
- Sprint to 75 yard glow stick perform 7 Burpees
- Sprint back to starting point and perform 1 American Hammer
- Continue routine with 6 Burpees, 1 American Hammer, 5 and 2, 4 and 3, etc.
We headed back to employee parking lot for Mary:
- WWI sit ups x15
- LSF x10 IC up and down
- LSF X10 IC side to side
- Box Cutter X15
YHC asked for prayers for a life long friend who was diagnosed 2 years ago with colon cancer. Following radiation/chemotherapy and several surgeries he had clean scans for a year only to have a recent scan show the cancer was back. He will begin radiation treatments again soon.
Enjoyed it fellas!