This is YHC’s inaugural Q and I appreciated the opportunity.
- Sun gods x 10 IC 4CT (front and back)
- Windmills x 10 IC 4CT
- Merkins x 10 OYO Downward dog calf stretches OYO, 30-45 sec each leg
Mosey to Garber parking lot for some races. Oz and 2 Fingers had a strong showing.
- Round 1, followed by 12 Merkins OYO
- Round 2, followed by 12 Copper head Squats
- Round 3, followed by 12 LBCs
- Round 4, followed by 100 lower calf raises
- Round 5, followed by 10 Merkins OYO
- Round 6, followed by 16 dips (In honor of my 16 YO daughter) 10 Base hops
Indian run to Meadows Park
- Freddy Mercury’s x 15 IC 4CT
- Merkins x 10 OYO
- Travoltas x 14 (per side) (In honor of my 14 YO son) IC 4CT
Indian run return with extra credit for those that did a carioca run to the front. We also stopped where Oz led us in a challenging Al Gore in tribute to the many trees we will soon be losing on the course. (The purpose was to remove the any urges from pax to chain themselves to the trees.)
- Freddy Mercury’s X 15 IC 4CT
- Low Slow Flutter X 15 IC 4CT
There were no announcements and we finished with Name-O-Rama and a prayer.