- When: 08/24/2020
- QIC: Bitcoin
- The Pax: Doorknob, Gander (RESPECT), McRib, Mr. Roboto, Purdy Mouth, Bitcoin (QIC)
A Pax of 6, apparently intrigued by the prospects of some Sandbaggery, posted in the Gloom this morning for Ruck It. Gathered in the Gazebo (without Rucks) where the Mission Statement and Disclaimer were given.
- 10 Pullups
- 5 Pullups
- 1 Pullup and hold on the way down (i.e. 1 Negative Pull Up)
Ruck up for:
Station Work (Q had pre-positioned two markers approximately 15+ yards apart. Sandbag = 40 lbs.)
- Station 1 – Bear Crawl down and back
- Station 2 – Sandbag Toss down and back
- Station 3 – Alternating Arm Ruck Drag down and back
- Station 4 – Ruck Thrusters AMRAP
- Station 5 – Ruck Curls AMRAP
- Station 6 – Upright Ruck Row AMRAP
- Each Pax has a turn at each station and rotates when the 6 from Station 1-3 is finished
Catch Me If You Can (Ruck & Sandbag Style) – Pax in single file line and start Rucking. Last Pax has Sandbag and performs 5 Sandbag Cleans while rest of Pax continues to Ruck. Once Cleans are performed, the Pax with Sandbag must run/shuffle to the head of the line, whereupon he drops the Sandbag so that the last Pax in line can start his set of Cleans, etc., etc.
Stopped at a halfway point and performed Plank Sandbag Pull Thru. All Pax would perform a plank with hands on the curb (Irkin-style) and pass the Sandbag from one end of the Pax and back. Switch to feet on sidewalk and hands on road (Derkin-style) for a repeat of Plank Sandbag Pull Thru.
Continue with Catch Me If You Can back to Union Point Park.
Rinse & Repeat of Station Work.
Deruckify and move to Gazebo for:
- 1 Pullup with 10 Knee Raises
- 2 Pullups with 10 Knee Raises
- 3 Pullups with 5 Knee Raises
- 4 Pullups with 5 Knee Raises
- Michael Phelps, IC, 10x
- Pot Stirrers, IC, 5x Counterclockwise, 5x Clockwise, switch arms, Rinse & Repeat
- Hard Stop 0615
Counted off, Name-O-Rama and Announcements — Iron Pax Challenge coming for September
YHC offered prayer.
Excellent work put in by all Pax this morning. Ruck It is now accepting New/First Time Ruckers into the fold. YHC has an extra ruck for anyone who is curious and/or is seeking an alternative to The Fartlek.
Also, sign up to Q for any of the AOs. After all, this position is supposed to be filled on a rotating basis.
Have a great day.