On a crisp Thurs morning, 15 posted for some work downtown. That F3 Atlanta crew (sort of) did a heck of a job winning the World Series, first in 26 years! So it’s our turn in New Bern.
Jog to parking lot across from convention center (too breezy at gazebo)
- SSH x 30 IC
- Good mornings x 15 IC
- Windmills x 15 IC
- Downward/upward dog
- All doing High knees around the circle, 3 merkins individually around circle
THANG – 4 corners (same 4 exercises at each corner; carioca between corners on longer sides, imperial walkers between corners on shorter sides)
- First 4 corners: Wide, standard, diamond merkins x 10 ea + Eskimo merkins x 10 at first two corners (audible to Dry docks x 10 instead of eskimo merkins on last 2 corners)
- Second 4 corners: Squats, forward lunges, reverse lunges, flying monkey humpers x 10 ea
- Third 4 corners: WWI, Oblique crunches ea side, Leg raises x 10 ea
- Fourth 4 corners: Burpees, merkins, groiners, squat jumps x 5 ea
- Mosey back to flag pole
- 007 abd work
- LBCs x 50
- F3 shirt orders available until 11/11 (contact Pyro)
- Rucking Fri AM at flag pole
- Peeping Tom has a grandchild on the way!
Until next time, always a pleasure!