A 4 Pax posted this morning in the crispness of a Pre-Fall morning. Pre-Fall means that it is still Summer. Once gathered, we began at the appointed time with Mission Statement and Disclaimer. YHC had planned a low-mileage, high-reps morning.
- SSH, IC, 10x
- Cotton Pickers, IC, 10x
- Sungods, IC, 10x; Reverso, IC, 10x
- Ruck up and transition along riverfront walkway, under bridge and up to Convention Center Gazebo
- CC Gazebo had a light that was blinking. So as to prevent a seizure, Pax moved just outside of the Gazebo, where YHC consulted his Flip Phone of Fun. Contained therein was an electronic Weinke for a routine called The Ruckivator (Phone has something called “Notepad.” Who knew?).
- Louganis LBC w/ Ruck
- Ruck Chest Press
- Skull Crushers
- Bent Over Ruck Row
- Upright Ruck Row
- Start with 10 reps of each, then 9 reps, then 8 reps, all the way down to 1 rep of each
- Short transition to grass – Farmer Carry Ruck
- Ruck Thrusters
- Ruck on front for Ruck Get Ups
- For these 2 exercises, start at 10 reps each and decrease by 1 until Pax gets to 6 complete
- Ruck up and move back to Union Point Park Gazebo
Hard Stop @ 0615 – Counted, Named & Prayed
Great work this morning by the Pax. YHC looked up at the CC Gazebo one time and the sign read 80 degrees. A little hard to believe it was 80, but certainly not far from it. A pleasure to be a part of this group of HIMs!