Weatherman called for 100% rain (maybe storms) at the 05:00 – 06:00 am time slot. He was wrong. A little drizzle on YHC’s run over but as clock hit 05:30 it had stopped. 15 men fought off the urge to stay in the fartsak and we jumped right into:
- SSH/Burpee – consisted SSH x5 IC followed by 2 Burpee, rinse and repeat x5
- Imperial Walker x 15 IC
- Cotton Pickers x 15 IC
- Plank Jacks x 15 IC
- Monkey Humpers x15 IC
- Down Dog Stretch
Since the weatherman indicated dicey conditions I planned on staying close to Clubhouse so we started off with some BLIMPS. Here’s how it went:
- 10 Burpees / Blue Hawaiian Lap / 10 Burpees
- 15 Lunges both legs / Blue Hawaiian Lap / 15 Lunges both legs
- 20 Imperial Walkers / Blue Hawaiian Lap / 20 Imperial Walkers
- 25 aMerican Hammers 4ct / Blue Hawaiian Lap / 25 aMerican Hammers 4 ct
- 30 Plankjacks 4 ct / Blue Hawaiian Lap / 30 Plankjacks 4 ct
- 35 WWI Situps / Blue Hawaiian Lap / 35 WWI Situps (option to end at 25 and do 5 Burpees)
Mosey under the club and partner up. As a partnership, complete a called total number of an exercise – Partner A performs exercises IC while Partner B performs an alternative exercise. Flap Jack.
- 200 Merkins IC in groups of 20 while other partner performs People’s Chair against a column or wall. Alternate after each set of 20 to reach 200. Thanks McRib for calling Merkins while I was sitting in the People’s Chair. I remember a day (long ago) where you could hardly do 10 Merkins!
- 100 LBC IC in groups of 50 while other partner performs 6 inch leg raise. Again, thanks to McRib for calling LBCs while I was leg raising.
Running short of time we moseyed back to the employee parking lot for
- Boxcutters IC x 20
Bombed out and the clock hitting 06:14 YHC called it a day.
Announcements – Hump Day Happy Hour at 05:30 at Thirsty Bruin. Shirt order open until 8/2.
Closed in prayer. Always an honor!