24 men showed up on another beautiful morning for a Bushwood beatdown. On the way over YHC had trouble with the tennis court lights. On my mosey up the Club entrance YHC ran into Unicorn and Gypsy and mentioned said troubles. They motored over in Uni’s whip to see if they could solve the problem. They could not. However, when the clock hit 05:30 they were not back, so we busted out 5 Burpees while waiting. Upon their return and seeing no FNGs we jumped right into:
- SSH x 30 IC
- Imperial Walker x 11 IC
- 1 Burpee
- Sun Gods x 11 IC front/back
- 2 Burpees
- Windmills x 11 IC
- 3 Burpees
- Plank Jacks x 11 IC
- 4 Burpees
- LBC x11
- 5 Burpees
Sufficiently warm we took a snake run to the Garber parking lot (the long way). Upon hitting the lot we started at
- Corner 1 with 11 Squats. Lt. Dan to…
- Corner 2 for 11 Squats IC and 11 Plank Jacks IC. Sprint to…
- Corner 3 for 11 Squats IC, 11 Plank Jacks IC and 11 Burpees. Sprint to…
- Corner 4 for 11 Squats IC, 11 Plank Jacks IC, 11 Burpees and 11 Merkins IC – audible call by WinthorpE. Sprint back to corner 1.
Mosey across the street and number 16 fairway to the tennis courts which despite not having lights was plenty lit by the rising sun. At the courts we did:
- Sprint down and back and 11 American Hammer IC
- Sprint down and back and 11 Groiners OYO
We then performed 7s with Monkey Humpers and Jump Squats with Bear Crawl/Crawl Bear on the back and forth across one tennis court.
- Sprint down and back and 11 Merkins IC – Pryo was a blur on this one – TCLAPS!
- One round of People’s Chair with 5 count per man
Mosey back to Club entrance with all you got to employee parking lot. Closed with:
- WWI x 15
- LBC x 30
- James Bond by WinthorpE
- HARD STOP – sorry no boxcutters.
YHC back on the Point Friday. Today was focused on the legs, so you know what Friday holds! Oz on the Bear Saturday. Sasquatch training with Oz 06:00 – 07:00 with Bear beatdown to follow 07:00 – 08:00. Thanks Oz for this opportunity! And sign up for the Sasquatch.
Roboto will re-open F3 NewBern shirt order. We need 12 orders for it to ship, so get em ordered. Still a few spots available for F3 Dad’s Camp – August 17 – 19 at Camp Sea Gull. See link below…if it works.
YHC took us out in prayer. As always, YHC is honored to lead this great bunch of dudes.