21 of the NB Pax rolled up in a dark, foggy and humid morning to Bushwood for some fun. No FNGs, so we jumped right into:
- SSH x30 IC
- Sun Gods x10 forward IC
- Sun Gods X10 backward IC
- Cotton Picker x15 IC
- Moroccan Night Club x20 IC
- Monkey Humpers x15 IC
Mosey to Garber Parking lot for
- Merkin Ladder on the Garber low brick wall – we went Merkin, Irkin, Dirken starting with 3 reps of each, then 6, 9, 12 and 15. YHC was so gassed after 12 that we took a mosey lap around the the parking lot and regrouped at the wall for the round of 15. The crowd was chatty during the opening rounds but that quickly ended.
- We then moseyed to the first corner of the parking lot for a burpee ladder of sorts. Lieutenant Dan to the second corner and do 3 burpees. Run to third corner and do 6 burpees, Lieutenant Dan to the fourth corner and do 9 burpees, broad jump back to first corner and do 12 burpees.
- Back to the Garber low brick wall. This is the moment YHC may have let the PAX down. Unsure of my ability to run back down the merkin ladder and watching the passage of time, I modified and we did alternating Dips and LBCs with reps of 3, 6, 12 (I skipped 9), 9 and 15. Next time we will run backwards down the merkin number line (I feel like this is some sort of Phish song…Ingrown?)
- Beat down we did a slow and exhausting indian run back to the parking lot where we did Jack Webs with Merkins/Air presses at a ratio of 2/4, 4/8 and 8/12
Officially bonked, I moved into a little dealers choice where the following occured
- Low Slow Flutter x10 – Kevorkian
- 007.5 moving into Stars and Bars x10 – Ingrown
- Dying Cockroach x10 – 420
- Merkins – 20 in rapid fashion – Conrad Murray
- Box Cutters – x 20 – nice steal there II Fingers
- LBC x 30 – I jumped back in and led one for Mary.
Great job PAX. I was pretty gassed most of the day but everyone crushed it.
Unicorn on the Point Friday
Morning on the Bear Saturday – one year anniversary so hopefully we can get a big crowd. Tentative plans for beers/football and maybe a cake at some point Saturday afternoon. Stay tuned…