16 men ended up out of breath and soaked on a clear but muggy July morning. Here’s how it went down……..
Warm O Rama
- Windmills IC X 10
- Oz Knee Pulls/Pigeon Toes OYO
- Quad Stretches
- Sprinter’s stretch OYO
- SSH IC X 10
Mosey to Garber parking lot for……..
Thang…..Lap it up – w/group exercise at beginning corner
- Sprint to corner 1
- Defensive slide to Corner 2
- Backwards run to corner 3
- Hop parking blocks (ski) to corner 4
Plank for the 6…….At corner complete exercise IC
Rinse Repeat X 10, corner exercise included the following……
- Wide Merkins IC X 10 (Double count)
- Merkins IC X 10 (Double count)
- Diamond Merkins IC X 10 (Double count)
- 10 Lunges (each leg)
- Plank jacks IC X 10
- Mountain climbers IC X10
- Wacky Jacks IC X 10
- Squat Jumps IC X 10
- Sumo squats IC X 10
- Toddler squats IC X 10 – (I saw pure joy in a few of the PAX’s eyes when this was called)
On lap 7 or 8 YHC called a one lap modification of just moseying from corner 2 to 4 (instead of backwards run and skiing the parking blocks). A 20 count by Windsor and a 10 count by Kevorkian were also mixed in somewhere.
Mosey back to 10th fairway for…..
- Reverse Crunch IC X 30
- Freddie Mercury IC X 25
- 10 Burpees OYO
Announcements: Rest of this week is covered with Q’s. YHC closed in prayer, and in all my excitement (please read exhaustion), forgot to count off or do Name-O-Rama. Thanks to Unicorn for helping me remember who was present for this fun outing.
An honor to lead – yes, I know I say this every BB, but it truly is. Sign up to Q, it’s fun.
Don’t be a LTO – McRib