With the golf course closing down for 3 months next week, Mitch Cumstein felt one more attempt at revenge of the old digs was warranted. 12 eager members of the PAX posted up at 525am ready to roll.
- SSH x 25 IC
- Quad stretches OYO, 30-45 sec each leg
- Downward dog calf stretches OYO, 30-45 sec each leg
- Indian Run with back man doing 4 merkins and then running to front (through holes 1-3)
- Stopped by the renovation site at Morning’s back yard and everyone picked up a brick
- Indian Run with holding brick overhead with running to front of line down each hole
- At end of hole 4: 25 Merkins, 25 dips
- At end of hole 5: 20 double count lunges, 30 squats (heard mumble chatter about McRib’s tough Bear workout and legs still recovering)
- At end of hole 6: 20 double count American hammers, 20 side plank lateral raises (each arm)
- At end of hole 7: 25 box jumps and 25 plank jacks
- At end of hole 8: 25 inclined Merkins, 25 dips
- Jail break down hole 9.
- Behind hole 9: 20 double count lunges, 30 squats
- Capt Thor sittups x 25
- Boxcutters x 25 IC (I think) led by @F3flanksteak
- Low slow flutter x 25 IC (I think) led by Mr. Roboto
- Thanks men for your always stellar contributions
- Superman/Banana x 8
Mr. Roboto has kindly offered to lead 5/24 Bushwood AND 5/27 Bear. Sounds like he may have a few tricks up his sleeve. Cochran is on for 5/26 the Point.
No other announcements.
Pleasure to lead this morning. It’s already getting humid – we’ll be missing those Jan/Feb temps here soon!