Awesome showing with a PAX of 21 for the YHC’s first Q at Bushwood. Slightly ironic for the festivities to come, too bad we weren’t playing Blackjack. Not much mumble chatter- anticipation or looking to breakfast . Stated mission, disclaimer, warm welcome…
- Imperial Walkers X 20 IC 4 Ct
- Windmill X20 IC 4 ct
- Sun Gods- Little circles, Big circles
- Achilles stretches
- Mountain Climbers
- Straight arm jacks
- (No takers for climbing/rappelling clubhouse)
Mosey over to hole 11, Q noted glowsticks would have been nice, but PAX figured trees work fine.
Proceed with the Deck of Death- (low cards 2-4 removed/5-7 from 2nd deck added in… will not happen again)
Line up Pull 4 cards at a time- incorporate the cones/trees
- Club-1st option Burpees no Merkin 2nd option Box Jump
- Heart- Merkins- High Knees
- Spades- Star Jack/Squat – “Mosers” or 1 arm dips
- Diamonds- WW1- Dan Taylor 1 squat 4 lunges
- Between cones/trees:
- Bear Crawl, Carioca, Mexican- squat jump forward, Dan Taylor’s
- Backwards Run, Casual run for rest
Not sure of total numbers as Q called some audibles to change pace and regroup several times. Enough of each. Made it thru ¾ of the deck.
Mary cut short:
- 20 American Hammers
Circle Count, Name a rama, Welcome and Assign FNG- KFC, Q took us out in prayer
Thanks to the PAX for working hard/pushing through and making 1st Q a pleasure!