Strong showing at the Bear last Saturday – a PAX of 14. Here’s what we did.
- Helicopters IC X 10
- Cotton Pickers IC X 10
- Super wide cotton pickers (the Acolyte) IC X 10
- Downward Dog Calf, into Runners Stretch
- Left over right, right over left 20 count each
- Back stretches on 6
- SSH IC X 10
Mosey to Practice Field for
Thang – sets of cones
- Sprint from set one to set 2 (30 yards)
- Cool down from set 2 to 3 (20 yards)
- Bear Crawl from 3 to 4 (30 Yards)
- Tempo Diamond Merkins IC X 10 at end
Rinse/repeat 10 times – switching between various forms of bear crawling. That included – Regular Bear Crawl, Injured Bear Crawl variations – use only left, then right arm only. Use only left, then right leg only, then Crawl Bear for finale. Made it through 8 sets of the Tempo Diamond Merkins. All sprints/Bear Crawls were completed as planned.
Partner carry length of field (80 Yards) – flap jack
Mosey around school to covered area for:
3 sets of calf raises (regular, toes out, toes in) – 20 on each step (I believe there are 7). After each set scale the ramp down, Al Gore for the 6.
For good measure BTTW shoulder taps – 2 sets of 10 IC.
Mosey to front for Mary
- American Hammers IC X 25
- Dying cockroach IC X 25
- Boat/Canoe – with 20 second hold at end
Excellent work gentlemen and an honor to lead. YHC’s closing remarks: This is the most wonderful time of the year, but very difficult for many. Be aware of those who find this holiday season a tough one.
McRib out! (calves still sore)