Pax of 10 showed up on a beautiful morning. I’ve been a real slacker on attending the Fartlek recently and seeing no one had signed up as of 5:00 pm Sunday afternoon I figured this was as good a time as any to get back.
Feeling a bit nervous about my current running ability we jumped right in with a warm up of:
- SSH x 15 IC
- Sun Gods x 15 IC frontward/backwards
- Cotton Pickers x 15 IC
- Imperial Walker x 15 IC
- Plank Jack x 15 IC
- Down Dog stretches
Warmed up we moseyed down Club entrance with a right on Country Club for:
- Snake Run, left on the other Country Club with a stop at Holly Ridge for Bear Crawl/Crawl Bear x3 across Holly Ridge stopping in between for American Hammer x 10 IC, Squat x 10 and another round of American Hammer x 10 IC.
- We picked back up with Snake Run to Meadows Park parking lot where we did the following: Backwards run down and back, Merkins x 10, Sprint down and back, Plank Jack x 10 IC, Carioca down and back, LBC x 10.
- Right out of Meadows Park with Indian Run to Belfern sign on corner of Country Club and Chelsea for 50 LBCs.
- Left on Country Club at OYO pace to Trent Woods office park parking lot for Lt. Dan down back.
- Another OYO pace to Hillcrest where we stopped for Carolina Dry Docks x 10
- Scout Run with Imperial Walkers to Club entrance (at this point the thought of “if you can’t do it, don’t Q it” ran through my head).
- At club entrance sprint back to parking lot – with your Q as the 6. Whew – I made it!
With a few minutes to spare we ended with
- LBC x 25
- Box Cutters x 20 IC
Closed out in prayer. As always it is an honor to lead! Sign up to Q. See you Wednesday.