YCH’s creative juices haven’t been flowing lately, so I went with a workout from last year – again. It did not disappoint. 16 others joined me for some fun in the Shriner’s parking lot. We met at the gazebo for
- Helicopters IC X 10
- Cotton Pickers IC X 10
- SSH IC X 10
- Hanging leg lifts IC X 20
Mosey to the Sudan Shriner’s parking lot for
- At near end of the lot, 20 Sumo Squats, 20 Jump Squats, 20 Toddler Squats, then 20 Lunges each leg ( lunge walking across parking lot). Then 2 Rounds of Double Count Merkins IC X 10. (with 30 second break between sets)
- Rinse, repeat – only this time with 2 Rounds of Tempo Diamond Merkins IC X 10 (with 30 second break between sets)
- Rinse, repeat – this time with 15 of the same kinds of squats, and 2 Rounds of Tempo Crucible Merkins IC X 10
- Rinse, repeat – again with 15 of each squat, 2 Rounds of Double Count Merkins IC X 10
- Rinse Repeat – this time with 10 of each squat, then 100 calf raises on curb
Mosey to front of convention center for raccoon crawl, then all you got back to the flag poles for….
- Break Dancer IC X 7 (we will get to 10 at some point)
- Boat Canoe
Please remember those who’ve lost loved ones recently. YHC closed in prayer.
Excellent work today gents. Remember, if you don’t show up, neither will I. An honor to lead.
Don’t be a LTO – McRib out! (already sore)